Monday 27 July 2015

Day 3 Larrasoana to Cizar Maior

They say there is nothing like a good night's sleep, and last night was nothing like one. Got back from the pub just before the hostel was locked up for the night, and then waited for a couple of girls to also come back.
By 11 they hadn't arrived so I assumed they had made othr plans, and went to bed.
The room I was stayin in was unbearably hot, with no open window, so I only managed to get about an hour's sleep, at which time I went outside to get some air, and there they were. Let them in and then went back to my room to sleep. Slept a little while bu then woke up and had to get up due to the heat. Ended up outside for about 2 hours pacing up and down. Come 6am I started to get ready and went into town to meet some people and start walking.
Was feeling anxious but it was bubbling under and I managed to survive until we reached Pamplona and I had a bit of a melt down. Fortunately I had my Camino family to help me, and I managed to start walking again.
Finished in Cizar Minor and stated at the Albergue run by the Order of Malta, just €5.
Got a good night's sleep.
KM today: 20
Expenditure: €20

No comments:

Post a Comment